Looking for AP EAMCET notification for the year 2018-19?? Here is the information for you. Every year, JNTUK on behalf of APSCHE will be issuing the Notification for the Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) in the month of January. This year AP EAMCET Notification 2018 is expected in the last week of January.
We all know that AP EAMCET is a state level entrance exam for Engineering, medical and agricultural courses and every year lakhs of aspiring candidates would be eagerly waiting for the notification of the same. So, the conducting body is making all the necessary arrangements to issue the notification as early as possible. The details of the exact date and further process are given here and you can refer it to know more. Along with that, you can also get the information regarding AP EAMCET Results 2018 as you would be searching for that also. This post can give you some useful information and we advise you to go through this article to get all the details.
Details of AP EAMCET 2018 Notification
As per the information received for some sources, it is said that the AP EAMCET 2018 notification will be issues in the 4th week of January 2018 and the AP EAMCET 2018 application form will be available for the candidates from 1st week of February 2018. Check out the complete tentative schedule from the table given below. Candidates can just take it as reference and wait till the exact details are out and we will update them here.
AP EAMCET 2018 Important Dates
|AP EAMCET 2018 Notification||Tentative Dates|
|Announcement of AP EAMCET 2018 Notification||4th week of January 2018|
|Starting date for submission of online application||1st week of February 2018|
|Closing date for submission of online application||3rd week of March 2018|
|Correction of the details in online application||1st week of April 2018 to 2nd week of April 2018|
|Closing date to submit application with late fee of Rs 500/-||1st week of April 2018|
|Closing date to submit application with late fee of Rs 1000/-||2nd week of April 2018|
|Closing date to submit application with late fee of Rs 5000/-||3rd week of April 2018|
|Closing date to submit application with late fee of Rs 10,000/-||4th week of April 2018|
|AP EAMCET Admit Card 2018 Availability||3rd Week of April 2018 to 4th Week of April 2018|
|AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Date||For Engineering: 22nd April 2018 to 25th April 2018
For Agricture&Medical: 26th April 2018
|AP EAMCET Preliminary Key Availability||4th Week of April 2018|
|Last Date for Receiving Objections on Preliminary Key||1st Week of May 2018|
|Announcement of AP EAMCET 2018 Rank||2nd Week of May 2018|
Note that, the candidates who want to appear in the AP EAMCET 2018 have to apply in the online mode for the examination. AP EAMCET 2018 apply online procedure will be given in our website soon after the authorities announce. So, stay tuned for it. Candidates have to submit their AP EAMCET 2018 application form in all respects without any mistakes and errors before the last date and be eligible for the exam.
AP EAMCET Application Form 2018
As said above, the application form for AP EAMCET 2018 will be available for the candidates in the first week of February 2018. Candidates need to fill this online application carefully following the procedure given here. But before that, contenders can read the following details for their reference.
- Most probably, the AP EAMCET 2018 application form will be made available online in the official website in the 1st week of February 2018.
- The application has to be filled by all the interested and eligible candidates in the online mode itself.
- Candidates have to keep all the necessary things with them to complete filling the AP EAMCET 2018 Apply online process without any mistakes.
- The last date for filling up the application form for AP EAMCET 2018 will be 3rd week of March 2018 without late fee. So, contenders have to hurry up and fill the application before the last date appears by paying the specified application fee.
- Applicants can fill the application form for the AP EAMCET exam 2018 until the last week of April 2018 only by paying the late fee.
- Specific time period will be allotted to correct the mistakes made in the AP EAMCET application form. All those dates will be out once the AP EAMCET 2018 Notification is released. Most probably the window for making the corrections will be opened in the 1st week of March 2018.
- The mode of paying the AP EAMCET application will be through debit card / credit card or in the online mode. The details of the application fee are as follows and you can go through it.
- It is necessary that you need to take a print out of the application once it is submitted successfully in the online.
AP EAMCET Application Fee 2018
All the eligible candidates can check out the information regarding the AP EAMCET application fee here. The application varies for each course you apply for. Only those application who made the application fee payment will be able to submit the AP EAMCET application successfully and eligible for the exam.
|Course / Programme||AP EAMCET Application fee|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 450/-|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||Rs. 450/-|
|For both Engineering + Agriculture & Medical (E+AM)||Rs. 900/-|
The application fee for Engineering course is RS 450/- and similarly for Agriculture & Medical course the application fee is RS 450/-. Whereas, for those candidates who wants to appear in both Engineering and Agriculture & Medical courses the application fee is RS 900/-. The fee has to be paid in the prescribed mode only.
AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2018
Once the AP EAMCET 2018 Notification is released all the candidates eagerly waiting for the notification has to go through the Eligibility criteria mentioned in it. Once the candidate satisfies all the requirements as mentioned in the eligibility criteria, then he/she is eligible for applying for the exam. Here you can check the AP EAMCET 2018 Eligibility criteria details clearly.
- Candidates applying for the AP EAMCET 2018 should have the Indian Nationality.
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) are eligible for the AP EAMCET 2018 and its admission process.
Requirements of the Domicile:
- Contenders should be either from Andhra Pradesh / Telangana states and they need to satisfy the local / non-local status as per AP / Telangana.
- Candidates applying for the AP EAMCET 2018 should have minimum age of 16 years as on 31st December 2018 of the year the admissions. The clear details of the age criteria will be soon updated here i.e., after the official notification is released.
- Candidates need to pass intermediate or 10+2 or its equivalent examination with subjects having physics, chemistry and mathematics for the recognized board.
- Aspirants pursuing their final year of Diploma or Diploma holders are also eligible to apply for the AP EACMET 2018.
- Students who are appearing in their final year can also apply for the exam.
- The candidates should have got a minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying exam. For reserved category 40% marks should be attained.
How to Fill AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form
Once you read the notification and ready to apply for the exam, you must keep all the necessary things with you ready. Those things are listed below for your ease.
Things Required for Filling the AP EAMCET Application Form 2018:
- Scanned copies of photograph and signature in the specified size if belonging to other category.
- Valid mobile number.
- Valid Email Id.
- All other documents or things as mentioned in the AP EAMCET Notification 2018.
Specifications for Signature and Photograph
|Photograph||JPG||Below 30 KB|
|Signature||JPG||Below 15 KB|
Candidates who are ready with all the necessary documents and things, they can follow the below given process for AP EAMCET 2018 Apply online clearly. This involves three different steps and they are as follows.
Step-1: Payment of Application Fee for AP EAMCET 2018
Candidates will be able to fill the application only after paying the prescribed fee. So do pay the fee as follows.
- Click on “Fee Payment” tab to pay the fee.
- Enter the details that are required as follows in the page you are redirected to.
- Name of the Candidate
- Hall Ticket Number of qualifying exam
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Now click on “Initiate Payment” to pay the AP EAMCET application fee.
- You can pay the application fee through credit or debit cards or at AP Online centers.
- Once the application fee is paid successfully, you will get payment ID on the screen. If required you can note it down.
- Click on “Proceed to Fill Application”.
Step-2: Filling of AP EAMCET Application Form 2018
- Candidates have to fill all the fields that are mandatory (Marked with asterick *) in the AP EAMCET Application form.
- Candidate Details
- Qualifying Exam Details
- Common Entrance Exam Details
- Once you fill all the required details, you have to upload the scanned photograph and signature. The photograph and signature of the candidates who have passed their Intermediate exam will be automatically taken from the intermediate data base. But if you belong to other, you have to upload them manually in the format as prescribed in the AP EAMCET notification this year i.e., as mentioned above.
- After finishing the documents upload, select the test centre. Contenders can select two districts among which one is primary and the other will be secondary. From each district, you can make three preferences and it is allowed.
- Now agree for the terms and conditions.
- Click on “Submit” button finally and complete the process of filling application.
Step-3: Printing the Submitted Application Form
- Once the above process is completed successfully and once you click “Submit”, the completed AP EAMCET application form will be shown on screen.
- Take print out of the application and keep it for the future reference.
Details that can be Corrected in AP EAMCET Application Form 2018
It is general that candidates make mistakes while filling the AP EAMCET application form knowingly or unknowingly. Those details can be corrected in the specified period of time that is given in the notification. However, all the details cannot be corrected. So, do check those details that be corrected from the below information.
Details That can be Corrected with Proof
- Name of the Candidate – SSC Mark List is required as proof
- Stream – Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket is necessary
- Father’s Name – SSC Mark List required
- Date of Birth (according to SSC or Equivalent) – SSC Mark List necessary
- Photograph – Photograph
- Signature – Scanned Signature
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket – Hall ticket of qualifying exam
Other Details That can be Corrected
- Qualifying Exam ‐ Year of Passing / Appearing
- Minority / Non‐Minority
- Qualifying Exam’s Medium of Instruction
- Parents Annual Income
- Place of Study – Intermediate or equivalent
- Details of Study
- Hall Ticket Number of Bridge Course
- Name of Mother
- Study Place – SSC or equivalent
- Birth District / Birth State
- SSC Hall Ticket Number and Year of Passing
- Correspondence Address
- Mobile / Email ID
- Special Category
- Details of Aadhaar Card
How to Make Corrections in AP EAMCET Application Form 2018
- Open the official website of AP EAMCET 2018.
- Enter the details like Registration Number, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, Payment Reference ID, Mobile Number and Date of Birth.
- Tap on the button “Proceed to Fill Application”.
- Make all the necessary corrections in the application as possible.
- Take printout of the application form once the corrections are made for your future use.
These are the details that we have on AP EAMCET 2018 Notification till now. Aspirants need to maintain some patience till the official notification is declared for complete and correct updates. This is just for your reference based on previous year notification. Once the notification is out you can download it from our website directly. Hope, you got all the details you are looking for. More updates will be posted here frequently and you can check them out.